Terms & Policies
We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment in order to fill out any needed forms used to tailor our treatments to your personal needs.
Your scheduled session is set aside for you. We do not double book appointments. You will have a brief consultation with your practitioner to discuss your needs and select your recommended herbal blend.
*While we welcome last-minute appointments (based on availability), please call ahead to ensure that staff can accommodate you.
We require 24 hour advance notice in order to cancel any service with no charge. If your appointment is not cancelled within this notification period, your appointment is considered confirmed. Any changes or cancellations made after the 24 hour window, are subject to the full charge for each service.
All spa appointments have been designed to allow appropriate time for full enjoyment of each service. Please reschedule your session if you are more than 5 minutes late.Your late arrival may limit our ability to offer the full service. Please be aware that late arrivals will not be guaranteed extension of scheduled treatments. Treatments will be rendered only for the remainder of the scheduled appointment and you will be responsible for payment for the full service.
Guets Under 18:
Guests under 18 must have parental signature or accompanied by an adult prior to service.
We are currently only located in Studio City, CA. More locations coming soon.
The Ventura Plaza parking lot is shared with multiple retailers and can be crowded most days. We strictly advise that you arrive early to secure a parking space.
It is FREE, but maximum time allotted is 90 min and then you must move your vehicle. We will not be responsible for tickets or towed vehicles from failure to do so. There is also metered parking across the street.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover, as well as V Spa gift cards/Certificates, cash or check.
VIP & Loyalty Members may bill to V Spa account.
V SPA RULES
Please Read Carefully
· Only Clients are allowed in the Spa- No guests, children or pets are allowed.
· Please no Gum, Food, or snacks. We provide refreshments of our own.
· Please drink plenty of water before your appointment.
· You will be seated on an Infrared Wet-Steam Sauna chair for approx. 30-50 min.(perspiration is to be expected)
· Please do not consume drugs, medication, or alcohol 24 hrs. prior to or during the session.
· Please do not to eat at least 1-2 hours prior to your V Steam session to avoid any ill feelings.
· Do not use any chemicals, perfume, or lotions prior to your session.
· Please turn off ringer volume on your cell phone for optimal relaxation.
· Your scheduled session is set aside for you. We do not double book appointments.
· You will be draped in a gown and at no time will genitalia or breast tissue be exposed.
· You will have a 5 min. consultation with your practitioner to discuss your needs and select your custom herbal blend.
· Should the session require, after your practitioner has left the room you may adjust chair temperature to your comfort level.
· Once the practitioner has given remote instructions for the V Spa chair and exited the room, it is then your responsibility to adjust the temperature to your preference.
Honoring Your V Steam Practitioner
We proudly recruit and train our staff to be the most qualified spa professionals in the industry. Each of our V Steam Practitioners have gone through a comprehensive professional training and certification. You may opt to leave gratuities for your practitioner. Our recommended range is between 15% and 20% of the price of the service provided, but the amount is left up to your discretion depending on your level of satisfaction. If you are receiving a discount, please tip on the original amount. You may do so at check out. Thank you for your understanding.
Gift Certificates & Gift Cards
The V Spa Gift Certificates and Gift Cards are available for individual services, coupled services, corporate gifts and incentives, specific dollar amounts. However, they can not be accepted to purchase products in-store or online. Gift certificates must be present at the time of the service to be redeemed. Gift certificates are not refundable and not redeemable if lost, stolen or altered.
The recipient may call us at their convenience to schedule any one or a combination of services purchased. Single service requests can usually be accommodated with a 5-7 day notice. Multiple service requests may require a minimum 14 days notice. Gift Certificates and prepays are non-refundable and completely transferable and may be redeemed for any of our services that you choose.
V Steam Parties:
For parties of 4 or more, a credit card hold is required. Your card will not be charged unless you fail to cancel within 24 hours or no show, in which case there will be a $250 cancellation fee.
*We strongly recommend ride-sharing for large groups to arrive at your appointment to avoid parking conflict.
It is customary to leave a gratuity for your Vaginal Steam Practitioner. Practitioners are servicing and honoring your wellness for the entire duration of each of your services.
For your convenience, you may tip at checkout.
If you are unaccustomed to tipping, an average tip is 15%-25% of the total bill. If you are receiving a discount, please tip on the original cost.
On parties of four (4) or more individuals a 20% service charge will be added to your total bill.
*Please Note, It is very important that all individuals in your group have completed their online intake forms prior to appointment to mitigate wait times- we appreciate your understanding.
Upon arrival all spa guests will be asked to complete a brief health questionnaire, and consent form upon check-in, designed with your well being in mind. The health questionairre may require additional time to be completed so we strongly advise that it be completed online prior to your scheduled visit. Once the forms are completed you will be led to a private room where you may disrobe and change into your sauna gown to prepare for your treatment.
No Cell Phones Allowed During Treatment or you may politely be asked to leave.
With tranquility as our main concern, we ask that you please observe our no cell phone policy. We request that you turn off all cell phones before entering the spa. All emergency calls can be directed through our front desk. Please understand this is for the comfort and privacy of our guests, including yourself.
· I understand that my V Spa practitioner or I may end the session at any time for any reason.
· Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Please notify our Spa Consultant before reserving your treatments if you are pregnant, or have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, or diabetes.